The Endeavor Foundation for the Arts Artistic Grant is designed to encourage and support Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgendered artists in bringing their innovative art work and unique arts projects and performances into the public domain. The Endeavor Foundation wishes to encourage artists who have shown dedication in developing their art, regardless of their level of commercial success to apply.
The Grant is intended to support the creation, development, curation, exhibition or production of work in any art form by artists or organizations. Grants may be used for material costs, costs related to public presentation or selling, performance, or publishing costs to the project. Grants cannot be retroactive and cannot be applied to activity undertaken prior to the application deadline.
The Endeavor Foundation encourages applications from artists who have genuine financial needs. Grants are intended for use in the calendar year awarded. For fund-raising, publicity and marketing purposes, The Endeavor Foundation must be informed of the date, time and location of performance/exhibition/project as soon as the date is established.
- A maximum of two grants will be funded per year for each individual, organization, performance or project. Projects which are connected in any manner with a currently funded Endeavor Foundation for the Arts Artistic Grant will not be considered for funding.
- All grantees will submit an Endeavor Foundation for the Arts Artistic Grant Final Review Guideline Report, including itemized budget expenditures and a final evaluation of the project within forty-five (45) days of the project completion date.
- The application form must be completed in full before being considered for funding.
- The project must be completed within the calendar year applied.
- Board or staff members of the Endeavor Foundation and their immediate family members are not eligible to apply.